Did you know?
SLGO is the first integrated ocean observing system in Canada.
1. User account: Allows user to manage his user account and preferences, you must be logged in to download data.
2. Context menu: Gives access to information on the Web application, data sources and partners.
Data selection showed in the display area (3 to 8)
3. Parameters: Section which allows selecting data source and the search type that will be use:
4. Data type: Section that allows you to filter which data will be displayed according to hierarchical filters: environment and thematic. Depending on the choices made, available variables are adjusted in the menu. It is possible to select all the available variables or only those desired.
5. Period: Allows to precise the search period and the data that will be displayed. The multiannual parameter allows to search seasonally (month-day of the beginning to month-day of the end) for the included years of the period.
e.g.: from 1995-06-01 to 2010-07-30, data of June and July of 1995 to 2010 will be displayed.
6. Elevation: Allows to select an elevation (or a depth in case of aquatic data). Elevation need to be indicated in positive numbers.
7. Area: Allows to select a predefined area of the St. Lawrence (gulf, estuary, river, Great Lakes) using the drop down menu or to create a personalized area with the control icons to defined an area of interest on the map:
8. Mission: Section that allows you to search datasets from a specific mission by its name and associated thematic. Two formats of files are available: CSV or ODF.
9. Mission's information: By clicking on the "i", description of the selected mission in the drop down menu appears.
10. Search and reset: Allows to start research of data once the parameters have been chosen for each filter or to reset all filters to perform a new search.
11. Datasets: Specifies the number of datasets displayed according to the research.
12. Download all: Allows downloading all the datasets displayed on the screen.
13. Information: By clicking on a point, information about this dataset is displayed.
14. Dataset selection: In the case where multiple datasets are associated with the same point, the drop down menu allows to choose the desired dataset.
15. Download: Allows downloading only the selected dataset.
16. Legend: Specifies the type of coverage of the dataset and information about the type of download: