Members of the St. Lawrence Global Observatory (SLGO) are governmental, non-governmental, academic, research and industrial organizations whose expertise and/or interests focus on the observation and study of the St. Lawrence ecosystem and its watersheds.
SLGO supporters are individuals who share its vision and encourage its development.
Members of the SLGO can:
- participate in the development of the most comprehensive solution for accessing scientific information about the St. Lawrence;
- take part in decision making and participate in SLGO activities;
- have access to a large network of data producers and scientific and industrial collaborators;
- participate in joint initiatives for environmental observation and for the development of tools for data dissemination;
- enjoy the international reputation of SLGO and its Internet platform;
- have access to training and workshops organized by the SLGO (e.g. data management, metadata documentation, orientation meetings, etc.).
|• community & other||$250|
To join the Observatory
St. Lawrence Global Observatory – SLGO
310, allée des Ursulines, Rimouski QC G5L 3A1
FAX: 418. 724.1842